JOB TITLE: Senior Acquisition Analyst
JOB CODE: 2845736
JOB LOCATION: Albany, GA
Imagine One is currently seeking candidates for contingent openings in support of future opportunities to provide supply chain management and logistics support services to the Logistics Managers at the Marine Corps Logistics Command (MCLC) in Albany, Georgia. The Marine Corps Logistics Command provides innovative and responsive logistics support to meet the evolving mission needs of the warfighter.
We are seeking Senior Acquisition Analyst candidates possessing strong management skills; highly productive, reliable, and dependable. The individuals must be able to work in a cohesive manner with others to successfully complete program tasks/goals.
Candidates will be supporting Acquisition Managers at Albany, Georgia by:
- Providing acquisition policy and/or procurement support in one or more areas of the life cycle or program/project functional area, to include: policy and process development, purchasing/procurement, training, research, business process improvement, financial analysis, automated systems development/analysis /implementation, government project/program management, and acquisition or contracting management
- Providing leadership, oversight and/or mentoring of less experienced and junior personnel
- Preparing and presenting formal briefings and/or training
- Exercising oversight of steps to carry out assigned tasks
- Developing original acquisition solutions and related or tailored processes
- Prioritizing workloads and making recommendations on overall strategies
- Making decisions that minimize costs and maximize personnel and equipment value
- Managing multiple routine to moderately complex efforts providing assistance and well developing analyses on a wide range of acquisition efforts
- Participating as a member of a team, occasionally in a lead role, or working independently, and coordinating with others
- Five (5) or more years of applicable experience in acquisition or acquisition policy development.
- Possesses strong leadership skills, able to lead and motivate a team of diverse skill sets maximizing their performance
- Demonstrated strong hands-on experience with a diverse range of subject matter expertise in one or more relevant areas of acquisition life-cycle or program/project functional areas: purchasing/procurement, training, research, business process improvement, policy or process development, federal statutes/regulations, acquisition or contract management.
- Demonstrated experience in any professional or functional area that required analysis of written materials, attention to detail, interaction and coordination with other personnel on policy or process matters, application of procedures, implementation of processes and instructions, research, documentation and/or formation of recommendations.
- Understands U. S. Marine Corps operations, logistics/acquisition policies, and procedures, and support requirements
- Understands the overall U.S. Marine Corps organizations, mission and resource structure
- Prior experience supporting a U.S Marine Corps/U.S Military Command or Unit (a plus)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Program Management/Acquisition or a PMP Certification (a plus)
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Must have or be able to obtain a DoD security clearance
Imagine One offers a full benefit package and competitive salary. Excellent group medical, vision and dental programs; 401K savings plan; $4K annual education allowance; profit sharing; relocation assistance (if applicable); advancement opportunities and more!
IMAGINE ONE is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer
*Imagine One “Contingent” offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and Imagine One is established; namely, award of contract to the Imagine One Team. Contingent requirements vary and may also include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).