JOB TITLE: Senior Logistics Analyst
JOB CODE: 2845757
JOB LOCATION: Albany, GA
Imagine One is currently seeking candidates for contingent openings in support of future opportunities to provide supply chain management and logistics support services to the Logistics Managers at Marine Corps Logistics Command (MCLC) in Albany, Georgia. The Marine Corps Logistics Command provides innovative and responsive logistics support to meet the evolving mission needs of the warfighter.
We are seeking Senior Logistics Analyst candidates possessing a strong desire to provide integrated logistics/supply chain and distribution management; maintenance management; and strategic prepositioning support services to Marine Corps commands/units.
Candidates will be supporting Logistics Managers at Albany, Georgia by:
- Providing technical, analytical, facilitation, process, and subject matter expertise to support ongoing responsibilities and requirements.
- Providing leadership, oversight and/or mentoring of less experienced and junior personnel
- Performing various Force Deployment Planning and Execution functions to support the commercial and military assets, at all levels including unit, MAGTF, and joint operations
- Supporting coordination and execution of maintenance management activities to include maintenance, administration, personnel training, records and reports, publication control, equipment availability, preventive maintenance checks/services/corrective maintenance, supply support and maintenance related programs
- Assisting in the coordination and expediting functions to facilitate the flow of equipment, weapons, materials, parts and assemblies between various locations within CONUS and OCONUS locations
- Negotiating and working with people to achieve program/task goals
- Ensuring technical compliance of proposed tasks, components, work packages
- Making decisions that minimize costs and maximizes personnel and equipment value
- Possessing strong management skills; be highly productive, reliable, and dependable
- Ensuring the proper use of Corporate and Government facilities, equipment, and supplies
- Ensuring tasks are compliant with Corporate and Government policies, procedures, and regulations
- Performing tasks and presenting deliverables in a timely manner
- Maintaining quality output while meeting specified requirements
- Five (5) or more years of applicable experience performing logistics related services associated with technical or logistics projects
- In depth understanding of U. S. Marine Corps operations, logistics/acquisition policies and procedures, and support requirements
- Understanding of the overall U.S. Marine Corps organizations, mission and resource structure
- Understanding of U. S. Navy Correspondence Manual requirements to include: formatting documents, issue papers, directives, presentations, etc.
- Prior experience supporting a U.S. Marine Corps/U.S. Military Command or Unit (a plus)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Program Management/Acquisition or a PMP Certification (a plus)
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Must have or be able to obtain a DoD security clearance
Imagine One offers a full benefit package and competitive salary. Excellent group medical, vision and dental programs; 401K savings plan; $4K annual education allowance; profit sharing; relocation assistance (if applicable); advancement opportunities and more!
IMAGINE ONE is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer
*Imagine One “Contingent” offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and Imagine One is established; namely, award of contract to the Imagine One Team. Contingent requirements vary and may also include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).