Job Title: Engineer/Scientist 5
Location: New Orleans, LA
Job Code #: 3359101
Imagine One Technology & Management, Ltd. is seeking an Engineer/Scientist 5 for a full time, part time, or contingent position in support of Navy Program Executive Office for Enterprise Information Systems (PEO EIS) PMW 240. The Engineer/Scientist 5 will support PMW 240 Manpower and Personnel Systems, which include sustainment support for NES, OPINS, Departmental, NPCR, NPDB, PS OPAS, IMAPMIS, RHS, RIMS (FM), EAIS, OAIS II, NMRS, TFMMS, MRRS (Navy, Coast Guard, and Marine) and NROWS. Management of the task order may include, but not be limited to, planning, execution, monitoring and controlling cost, schedule, risk, quality, personnel, and scope.
This contract will support detailed program design, coding, testing, documentation and implementation of the 17 systems listed above to correct deficiencies, meet mandated requirements, and implement necessary changes. Each application involves requirements and configuration management, production support, analysis and design, software changes, testing, documentation and reports, and miscellaneous.
At a minimum, the Engineer/Scientist 5 shall meet the following requirements:
- Fifteen (15) years of experience in relevant technical field, to include: Technology Analysis and Assessment, Design Definition, Development of Systems Specification, Systems Analysis, Systems Architecture, Systems/Equipment Integration, Test & Evaluation Criteria, and Logistics support of C5ISR requirements. Recognized as an expert of task specific project. Note: Experience may be concurrent.
- BS degree in Engineering or Physical Science. Software Engineer only: Completed the following certifications within one and a half year after assuming duties: Certified Software Development Professional (CSDP) (Previously known as Certified Software Engineering Professional (CSEP)), or with COR approval complete a vendor/platform specific certification (e.g., Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD), Microsoft Certified Applications Developer (MCAD), Microsoft Certified Database Administrator (MCDBA), Sun Certified Professional (SCP), Red Hat Certification Program (RHCP), CISCO Certified Network Professional (CCNP), Oracle Certified Professional (OCP), other).
- Information Assurance (IA) trained and certified. Will support the installation and patching of all software required for development on the task order. Will have 6 months after contract award to be fully compliant with this requirement
- U.S. Citizenship required.
- Minimum Secret clearance required
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary, excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Master’s degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more!
IMAGINE ONE is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
*Imagine One “Contingent” offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and Imagine One is established; namely, award of contract to the Imagine One Team. Contingent requirements vary and may also include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).