Job Title: Program Analyst
Job Code: 10544050
Job Location: Lexington Park, Maryland
Position Description: Imagine One is currently seeking a Program Analyst to perform critical program management, technical, or business analysis of major DoD acquisition systems and provide recommendations to ensure program success. Work will be performed at NAS Patuxent River, Maryland. Principal duties and experience requirements follow:
Performs program management, technical, or business analysis. Participates as a member of and/or supports the specified Program Integrated Product Teams (IPTs); and IPT directed business meetings. Collect, complete, organize and interpret technical data and financial information relating to aircraft acquisition and product programs. Tracks program/project status and schedules. Applies policies and procedures for financial planning.
Specific Duties for PMA-275 Acquisition Team Support:
- Advising/assisting the IPTs on their planned contracting actions
- Scheduling/facilitating Procurement Planning Conferences (PPCs), Statement of Work (SOW) and Contract Data Requirement List (CDRL) Reviews and Data Requirement Review Boards (DRRBs)
- Coordinating/reviewing/routing/tracking Procurement Initiation Document (PID) packages
- Drafting Procurement Planning Agreements (PPAs), Justification and Approvals (J&As), Acquisition Strategies (AS), Acquisition Plan (AP) documents, and Sources Sought Notices
- Assisting IPT in conducting and documenting market research for planned contracting actions
- Conducting PID Package Reviews with IPTs/Contracts/Industry
- Coordinating/conducting the weekly Contracts Status meeting with IPTs/Contracts/Industry
- Coordinating and maintaining the PMA-275 Contracts Repository
- PMT data analysis and reporting
- Assisting with coordination/review/tracking/documenting of the PMA Should Cost/Affordability initiatives
Specific Experience requested for PMA-275 Acquisition Team Support:
- Must have an minimum of eight (8) years of experience in program management, technical or business analysis discipline; and included in the eight (8) years, there must be three (3) years professional experience in technical efforts supporting major weapon systems and components development.
- Demonstrated experience in the program/project status and schedules.
- Demonstrated knowledge of SECNAV, OPNAV and OSD forms related to Planning, Programming, and Budgeting System (PPBS), Military Interdepartmental Procurement Requests, Work requests, Requisitions, Contract Data Requirements List, and DD 254. Demonstrated experience in the program/project status, earned value management and schedules.
- Candidate must have extensive experience with the NAVAIR Procurement Management Tool (PMT), including Reporting functionality
- Candidate must be comfortable and confident with facilitating/leading meetings
- Knowledge of the Defense Acquisition Guide and the NAVAIR Procurement Initiation Document requirements and processes
- Prefer someone with some knowledge of government cost estimating and financial management
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business, management or technical discipline.
- Allowable Substitutions: An Associate’s Degree and four (4) years of experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS) or an additional eight (8) years of experience may be substituted for a BA/BS.
U.S. Citizenship required. Candidate must currently have an ACTIVE
DoD Secret Security Clearance.
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary, excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Master’s degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more!
Imagine One is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Protected veterans and individuals with disabilities encouraged to apply.