Job Title: Cybersecurity Operations Analysts (All Levels)
Job Location: Naval Undersea Weapons Center (NUWC)
Newport, Rhode Island
Job Code: 10546339
Imagine One Technology & Management is currently seeking mid-level and senior Cybersecurity Operations Analysts
“contingent” on award of the associated work to the Imagine One Team. This position supports the US Navy in Newport, Rhode Island.
For Mid-level candidates:
- Using Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), monitor vulnerability metrics and collaborate with department ISSOs or the Remediation Team to work towards remediation to comply with policies set by the ISSM.
- Identify non-compliant hosts per ISSM policies and make recommendations to the Government on removal.
- Review deferral requests and advise the ISSM.
- Monitor daily all events collected by enterprise security products and its detachments and identify suspicious activity and collaborate on the investigation and resolution of the cybersecurity event with department ISSOs and the Command ISSM.
- Perform periodic vulnerability scans on information systems and enclaves using approved scanning tools and report technical findings.
- Act as the Department IA liaison to the ISSM.
For Senior candidates:
- Three (3) to ten (10) years of relevant experience providing vulnerability management support to DoD contracts. Navy-specific experience preferred but not required.
- A minimum of ten (10) years of relevant experience providing vulnerability management support to DoD contracts. Navy-specific experience preferred but not required.
For ALL candidates:
- Experience with some of the following products & tools: ACAS, HBSS, STIGs, STIG Manager, SPLUNK, VRAM, eMASS, MS Project, MS Office Suite, Visio, Adobe.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must be CompTIA Security+ certified.
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Secret Clearance
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary. Excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Master’s degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more!
*Imagine One “Contingent” offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and Imagine One is established; namely, award of contract to the Imagine One Team. Contingent requirements vary and mayalso include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).