Job Title: Project Manager
Job Location: Naval Undersea Weapons Center (NUWC)
Newport, Rhode Island
Job Code: 10567060
Imagine One Technology & Management is currently seeking a Project Manager
“contingent” upon award of the associated work to the Imagine One Team. This position supports the US Navy in Newport, Rhode Island.
- Minimum of five (5) years progressive experience managing IT projects, including project planning and coordination, schedule development and management, risk management, quality management, and performance management reporting.
- Management experience must also include leading a team of 30 or more staff.
- Minimum of two (2) years of project management experience directly related to Navy IT programs, with support including technology assessments, systems design, systems analysis, programmatic support, quality assurance, acquisition planning, and budget planning.
- Experience preparing and maintaining status reports, technical briefs, and project data.
- Bachelor’s degree in in Engineering, CS, Information Systems, or Business Administration.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) desired
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Secret Clearance
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary. Excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Master’s degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more!
*Imagine One “Contingent” offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and Imagine One is established; namely, award of contract to the Imagine One Team. Contingent requirements vary and mayalso include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).