JOB TITLE: Project Manager
JOB LOCATION: Lexington Park, Maryland
JOB CODE: 11382509
Imagine One is currently seeking a Project Manager for contingent key position supporting a tasking with the Naval Air Warfare Center Aircraft Division (NAWCAD). NAWCAD 7.2 has a requirement to provide enterprise-wide Information Technology (IT) services to the Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR) and its respective customers. The Information Technology and Cyber Security (IT/CS) Department (7.2) at the Naval Air Warfare Center, Patuxent River and St. Inigoes, Maryland, provides Information Technology (IT), Information Management (IM), and Information Assurance (IA) products and services to Naval Air Warfare Center (NAWC), Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR) Headquarters and other DON components.
The scope of this tasking will cover three (3) primary service areas, Business Intelligence and Data Management, Document Management, and Software and Applications Management. The service area of Business Intelligence and Data Management provides data warehouse and analytical reporting services to NAVAIR. The service area of Document Management includes scanning and imaging services across NAVAIR. The service area of Software and Applications Management includes application development and sustainment, software and web administration, and database administration support to NAVAIR and its respective customers including Joint Information Technology projects and Navy Enterprise Applications. The Project Manager shall meet the following key requirements:
Applies project principles to investigate, analyze, plan, design, develop, implement, test, or evaluate military weapon systems. Reviews and prepares project and technical analyses, reports, change proposals, and other technical documentation. Applies project experience to perform functions such as system integration, configuration management, quality assurance testing, or acquisition and resource management. Analyzes designs, develops, implements, tests, or evaluates automated data processing software related to engineering or functional requirements of military weapon systems, associated support systems, or management information systems/technology. As the project manager for the contracted effort ensure project procedures and controls are followed, manage manning and staffing project efforts, and lead problem resolution efforts. Interfaces with system or program contractors, vendors, and Government representatives regarding the technical aspects of the programs/projects.
- BS or BA degree in engineering, computer science or information systems/technology.
- PMP certification required.
- ALLOWABLE SUBSTITUTION: an AS or AA degree in engineering, computer science or information systems/technology, and eight (8) years of experience in engineering management and supervision of a project in systems engineering or the design of or field service of naval command and control, communication systems or other designated field will substitute for the degree requirement. However, there is no allowable substitution for the PMP certification.
- At least five (5) years of experience in engineering management and supervision of a project in systems engineering or the design of or field service of naval command and control, communication systems or Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) management.
- U.S. citizenship required
- Requires personnel to possess a Secret Clearance.
- Note: Interim clearances will be accepted for the first six months of performance; thereafter, full clearance levels will be required and maintained, unless otherwise agreed upon by the COR or TPOC/ATPOC
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary, excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Master’s degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more! Imagine One is an Employee Owned Company!
EEO/AA Employer. Protected Veterans and individuals with disabilities encouraged to apply.