JOB TITLE: Software Engineer
JOB LOCATION: Lexington Park, Maryland
JOB CODE: 11382572
Imagine One is currently seeking a Senior Software Engineer for contingent key position supporting a tasking with the Naval Air Warfare Center Aircraft Division (NAWCAD). NAWCAD 7.2 has a requirement to provide enterprise-wide Information Technology (IT) services to the Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR) and its respective customers. The Information Technology and Cyber Security (IT/CS) Department (7.2) at the Naval Air Warfare Center, Patuxent River and St. Inigoes, Maryland, provides Information Technology (IT), Information Management (IM), and Information Assurance (IA) products and services to Naval Air Warfare Center (NAWC), Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR) Headquarters and other DON components.
The scope of this tasking will cover three (3) primary service areas, Business Intelligence and Data Management, Document Management, and Software and Applications Management. The service area of Business Intelligence and Data Management provides data warehouse and analytical reporting services to NAVAIR. The service area of Document Management includes scanning and imaging services across NAVAIR. The service area of Software and Applications Management includes application development and sustainment, software and web administration, and database administration support to NAVAIR and its respective customers including Joint Information Technology projects and Navy Enterprise Applications. The Senior Software Engineer shall meet the following key requirements:
Responsible for the detailed design, implementation, and testing of subsystems and system components. A Senior SE is able to build a wide variety of software subsystems and components efficiently and effectively, given only a requirements specification and constraints. A Senior SE is able to develop and sustain these subsystems and software components in complex, multivendor, multiplatform environments.
- BS or BA degree in Information Systems/Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or Mathematics.
- At least fifteen (15) years of experience in information systems/technology
- U.S. citizenship required
- Requires personnel to possess a Secret Clearance.
- Note: Interim clearances will be accepted for the first six months of performance; thereafter, full clearance levels will be required and maintained, unless otherwise agreed upon by the COR or TPOC/ATPOC
- As identified by the Government, personnel with Privileged access (as defined in SECNAVINST M-5510.3 and SECNAVINST 5239-2) on this contract must have a SECRET Clearance with a favorably adjudicated Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) and must comply with DOD Directive 8570.01-M.
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary, excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Master’s degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more! Imagine One is an Employee Owned Company!
EEO/AA Employer. Protected Veterans and individuals with disabilities encouraged to apply.