Job Title: General Clerk III
Job Code: 11471207
Location: Lexington Park, MD
Position Description: Imagine One is looking for qualified professionals to support a NAVAIR effort. The work is located in Lexington Park, Maryland and onboard Naval Air Station Patuxent River, Maryland. We have an opening for a dynamic, assertive and experienced General Clerk III. We are now interviewing for "contingent" positions. The General Clerk III will be required to meet the following requirements:
- This position uses some subject-matter knowledge and judgment to complete assignments consisting of numerous steps varying in nature and sequence. The General Clerk III selects from alternative methods and refers problems not solvable by adapting or interpreting substantive guides, manuals, or procedures.
- Typical duties include: assisting in a variety of administrative matters; maintaining a wide variety of financial or other records (stored both electronically and manually); verifying statistical reports for accuracy and completeness; compiling information; and handling and adjusting complaints.
- The General Clerk III may also direct lower level clerks.
- High School or GED and vocational training commensurate with Department of Labor functional descriptions.
- At least four (4) years of general clerical experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Tools OR Two (2) years of government or military experience in clerical functions.
- U.S Citizenship required.
- Active Secret Clearance required
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary, excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Master’s degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more!
*Imagine One “Contingent” offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and Imagine One is established; namely, award of contract to the Imagine One Team. Contingent requirements vary and may also include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).
EEO/AA Employer. Protected Veterans and individuals with disabilities encouraged to apply.