Job Title: Program Analyst (Junior)
Job Code: 11471246
Location: Lexington Park, MD
Position Description: Imagine One is looking for qualified professionals to support a NAVAIR effort. The work is located in Lexington Park, Maryland and onboard Naval Air Station Patuxent River, Maryland. We have an opening for a dynamic, assertive and experienced Program Analyst (Junior). We are now interviewing for "contingent" positions. The Program Analyst (Junior) will be required to meet the following requirements:
- Provides Short Course office analysis support.
- Participates in meetings and supports specified Short Courses.
- Tracks project status and schedules, takes minutes, prepares presentations, reports, studies, documentation.
- Performs tasks under supervision.
- Associate of Science (AS) or Associate of Administration (AA) degree OR an additional four years (six total) of experience can be substituted for an AS or AA degree.
- At least two (2) years of experience in a business or technical position with at least one (1) year administering a curriculum
- U.S Citizenship required.
- Active Secret Clearance required
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary, excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Master’s degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more!
*Imagine One “Contingent” offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and Imagine One is established; namely, award of contract to the Imagine One Team. Contingent requirements vary and may also include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).
EEO/AA Employer. Protected Veterans and individuals with disabilities encouraged to apply.