Job Title: Aircraft / Aircrew Scheduler
Job Code: 11471279
Location: Lexington Park, MD
Position Description: Imagine One is looking for qualified professionals to support a NAVAIR effort. The work is located in Lexington Park, Maryland and onboard Naval Air Station Patuxent River, Maryland. We have an opening for a dynamic, assertive and experienced Aircraft / Aircrew Scheduler. We are now interviewing for "contingent" positions. The Aircraft / Aircrew Scheduler will be required to meet the following requirements:
- The Aircraft/Aircrew Scheduler works in operations writing the daily flight schedule, recording aircrew qualifications in manual and electronic systems, maintain a flight publication library, and tracking aircrew qualifications.
- The scheduler uses the Flight Information Scheduling and Tracking System (FIST) to create flight schedules and track aircrew currency.
- At least one (1) year experience with DoD Flight Scheduling and Operations.
- An extensive knowledge with identifying and some understanding of Navy, Army, Air Force and Marine fixed-wing and rotary-wing aircraft.
- U.S Citizenship required.
- Active Secret Clearance required
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary, excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Master’s degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more!
*Imagine One “Contingent” offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and Imagine One is established; namely, award of contract to the Imagine One Team. Contingent requirements vary and may also include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).
EEO/AA Employer. Protected Veterans and individuals with disabilities encouraged to apply.