Job Title: Travel Clerk III
Job Code: 11471381
Location: Lexington Park, MD
Position Description: Imagine One is looking for qualified professionals to support a NAVAIR effort. The work is located in Lexington Park, Maryland and onboard Naval Air Station Patuxent River, Maryland. We have an opening for a dynamic, assertive and experienced Travel Clerk III. We are now interviewing for "contingent" positions. The Travel Clerk III will be required to meet the following requirements:
- The Travel Clerk III plans itinerary and schedules travel accommodations for military and civilian personnel using knowledge of routes, types of carriers, and travel regulations.
- The Travel Clerk III verifies travel orders to insure costs, availability, and convenience of different types of carriers to select the most advantageous route and carrier; notifies personnel of travel dates; baggage limits and medical visa requirements.
- The Travel Clerk III assists personnel in completing travel forms and other business transactions pertaining to travel; all major modes of transportation are used, as most individual trips involve combinations of more than one mode. Travel is varied, often not recurrent and periodically requires planning for relatively inaccessible intermediate or final destinations.
- Routings are diverse and there is a necessity for frequent re-routing, re-planning, or re-arranging with side trips requiring changes in modes of travel and creating substantial difficulty in routing and scheduling connections.
- High School or GE and vocational training commensurate with Department of Labor Functional description.
- At least three years’ experience with the Defense Travel System scheduling military travel.
- U.S Citizenship required.
- Active Secret Clearance required
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary, excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Master’s degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more!
*Imagine One “Contingent” offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and Imagine One is established; namely, award of contract to the Imagine One Team. Contingent requirements vary and may also include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).
EEO/AA Employer. Protected Veterans and individuals with disabilities encouraged to apply.