Job Title: Personal Computer Support Technician
Job Code: 11471405
Location: Lexington Park, MD
Position Description: Imagine One is looking for qualified professionals to support a NAVAIR effort. The work is located in Lexington Park, Maryland and onboard Naval Air Station Patuxent River, Maryland. We have an opening for a dynamic, assertive and experienced Personal Computer Support Technician. We are now interviewing for "contingent" positions. The Personal Computer Support Technician will be required to meet the following requirements:
- The Personal Computer Support Technician shall provide support to distributed PC/networking environment including installation, testing, and troubleshooting for stand-alone PCs, PCs linked to networks, printers and other computer peripherals.
- Support responsibilities include software installation and configuration.
- The Personal Computer Support Technician shall perform technical, operational and training support to users of personal computers either by telephone, or on-site for PC desktop hardware and software packages including Sharepoint.
- Job duties require the contractor to troubleshoot computer problems, including coordination between users and components of a local area network.
- High School or GED and vocational training commensurate with Department of Labor functional description
- At least two (2) years’ experience within Information Technology. At least one (1) year experience in Sharepoint and as a network POC
- U.S Citizenship required.
- Active Secret Clearance required
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary, excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Master’s degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more!
*Imagine One “Contingent” offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and Imagine One is established; namely, award of contract to the Imagine One Team. Contingent requirements vary and may also include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).
EEO/AA Employer. Protected Veterans and individuals with disabilities encouraged to apply.