JOB TITLE: Enterprise Chief Engineer
JOB CODE: 11578244
JOB LOCATION: Charleston, South Carolina
Imagine One is searching for an Enterprise Chief Engineer for a large Department of Defense (DoD) Information Technology (IT) system. The Enterprise Chief Engineer will oversee a large team by providing technical management, oversight, and execution of technical elements.
- 20 years engineering experience with large scale DoD and Commercial IT development and integration projects to include management, oversight, and engineering leadership of the following key task areas:
- Decomposition and traceability of requirements categorized by CSCI and HWCI elements with traceability to the design items, T&E methods, interface, training, and cybersecurity requirements
- Business Process Re-Engineering (BPR) efforts. Identification, documentation, and update of business rules, workflows
- Analysis of systems, applications, and technology for the development of cloud-based software technologies
- COTS Evaluation and market research to ensure best value to the Government
- Provide Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) integration into a Cloud environment
- Incorporate human systems and human factors elements
- Calculate Total Ownership Cost (TOC), to include software and annual licensing cost
- Utilize Modular Open Standards Architecture (MOSA) methodologies; leverage modern COTS technologies; incorporate retained GOTS applications as part of the overall solution
- Deliver a System/Subsystem Design Description (SSDD), Interface Design Description (IDD), Database Design Descriptions (DBDDs). Lead and perform Systems Engineering Technical Reviews (SETR)
- Submit and execute a Master Data Management Plan (MDMP); Perform data migration, conversion and quality assurance
- Conduct fit/gap analysis, identify gaps to the as-is processes; propose to-be processes based on COTS
- Update, refine, and maintain configuration control of integrated DoDAF products to include the development of ontologies and taxonomies
- Perform application migration and integration of select GOTS applications
- Develop solutions based on COTS technologies while minimizing software customization and maximizing reuse, integration, and software configuration
- Deliver software components and interfaces using any proven software development or software configuration/integration methodology (e.g., rapid, agile, hybrid waterfall), in close coordination with Government representatives. Deliver software prototypes and pilots
- Ensure delivered functionality operates within a secured IT environment according to all DISA prepared STIGs, SRGs, and other DoD mandated secure configuration guides during the development, test, deployment, and maintenance; and ensure delivered functionality meets the application security and development, operating system, database, and web server STIGs in accordance with cybersecurity requirements
- Cloud based development and integration includes Technology refresh efforts; Database and reports development; Application and GOTS migration; Interface development; COTS software configuration; GOTS integration; Standardization of processes and procedures by which a Contractor transitions a design into a deliverable product or service; Unit, integration, and regression testing of provided products and services; All components, interfaces, and data migration and exchanges necessary to satisfy functional and performance requirements; and all documentation associated with development
- Perform Human Systems Integration (HSI) assessments, and Human Factors Engineering (HFE)
- Oversee and lead Configuration Management and Physical Configuration Audit (PCA)/FCA
- Bachelor of Science degree is required.
- Master of Science desired.
- US citizenship
- Secret clearance
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary, excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Master’s degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more! Imagine One is an Employee Owned Company!
IMAGINE ONE is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer
*Imagine One “Contingent” offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and Imagine One is established; namely, award of contract to the Imagine One Team. Contingent requirements vary and may also include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).