Job Title: Contingent Engineering Technician II
Job Code: 11982229
Job Location: Lexington Park, Maryland
Imagine One Technology & Management, Ltd. is hiring an Engineering Technician II to support our Rockfish contract. Work will be performed in Lexington Park, Maryland.
Duties will include but not be limited to the following:
- Perform routine assignments such as test performance and acceptance
- Test procedure development and system validation
- Mechanical fabrication and integration experience
- Fabricating parts for aluminum, painting, welding, etc.
- Prior commercial building and common area maintenance is highly desirable
- Carpentry skills, sheetrock installation/finishing, painting is preferred
- Mechanical skills required for repair and maintenance of commercial light fixtures, equipment components and hardware, commercial plumbing fixtures
- Prior CNC Machine experience preferred
- Some travel may be required (25-40% of the time).
(1) Associate’s degree in electronic or engineering technology.
(2) Two years of experience in assembly, construction, testing, repair and modification of electrical, electronic machine or mechanical parts using drawings, specific instructions or standard procedure.
(1) High school diploma.
(2) Four years of experience in assembly, construction, testing, repair and modification of electrical, electronic machine or mechanical parts using drawings, specific instructions or standard procedure.
U.S. Citizenship required. Candidate must have an ACTIVE SECRET
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary, excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Master’s degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more! Imagine One is an Employee Owned Company! Imagine One is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer