Job Title: SAP CELONIS Solution Architect (NAVSUP IBM)
Job Code: 12080495
Job Location: Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
Imagine One Technology & Management, Ltd., is currently seeking SAP CELONIS Solution Architect
“contingent” on approval of candidates by the prime contractor and/or government client. This position supports the US Navy in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania, but has the potential for remote support. As a SAP CELONIS Solution Architect
, responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Applying expertise/capabilities to lead implementation of Solution Manager for IT and Business Process Monitoring.
- Crafting SAP Solution Landscapes.
- Providing assistance on Landscape growth assessment.
- Establishing standards and thresholds for monitoring and auditing to ensure stable and supportable reporting implementation and continual requested capabilities.
- Driving service improvements and efficiencies through the design and development of effective automation.
- Participating and collaborating with other operations teams to provide root-cause analysis for all client outages and failed changes in the environment.
- Five (5) years of experience in SAP or other ERP equivalent COTS.
- Thorough knowledge in SAP Infrastructure with emphasis on SAP Basis, Security, Change management, SAP Integration technologies, Development Workbench, Memory management, and Workload management within SAP CCMS.
- Well-versed with SAP Data Dictionary, SAP Solution Manager, Transport management and Oracle physical design for SAP.
- Knowledgeable with the HP-UX UNIX, Oracle RDBMS and Windows 2000 and 2003 platforms.
- Knowledgeable in Web Infrastructure, SAP Integration Layers and NetWeaver Architecture.
- Experience in SAP Sizing, Workload characterization and Capacity Planning.
- Strong communication skills both oral and written, with all levels of the organization.
- Excellent teamwork skills, including working with internal and external departments and organizations; Experience with virtual, cross-functional teams with track record of delivering results.
- DoD experience preferred.
An additional two years of relevant experience may be substituted for the Bachelor’s degree.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Active DoD Security Clearance
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary. Excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Master’s degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more!
*Imagine One “Contingent” offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and Imagine One is established; namely, award of contract to the Imagine One Team. Contingent requirements vary and mayalso include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).