Job Title: Senior SAP / Middleware Developer (NAVSUP IBM)
Job Code: 12080498
Job Location: Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
Imagine One Technology & Management is currently seeking a Senior SAP / Middleware Developer
“contingent” on approval of candidates by the prime contractor and/or government client. This position supports the US Navy in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania, but has the potential for remote support. As a Senior SAP / Middleware Developer
, responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Participating in the technical design process with the Integration Architect(s) and Functional Team on key integration project(s).
- Developing Integration applications as per the specifications using the webMethods Integration Server software and JAVA core technologies.
- Unit testing code using SDLC standard methodologies.
- Developing programming specifications.
- Participating in all phases of system and integration testing.
- Coordinating the delivery of quality artifacts across multiple projects in a timely manner.
- Completing estimates and work plans with the assistance of more senior team members as appropriate for design, development, implementation and rollout tasks.
- Assisting other personnel on assignments including mentoring or providing on-the-job training to more junior associates.
- Minimum of seven (7) years of IT experience, including 3-4 years of lifecycle experience in Enterprise Data Warehouse.
- Must have implemented 3 major data warehouses from concept to implementation with hands-on technical experience.
- Previous Federal experience.
- Expert level knowledge of Software AG webMethods 9.x Integration Server and related technologies.
- Experience documenting and communicating integration designs aligned to business requirements.
- Experience designing queries and working with standard object/relational databases such as Oracle MS SQL.
- Experience with Source control/Bug Tracking/Automated Build tools Jira and Jenkins; Software AG webMethods Integration Server performance tuning experience a plus.
- Strong Knowledge of SOAP REST JMS architecture Concepts and PUB/SUB Pattern.
- Strong knowledge of web services security.
- Strong knowledge of Java SE, Java EE, XML, XML Schema, XSD, XSLT/XPath, and JSON technologies.
An additional 4 years of demonstrated middleware or equivalent experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Math, Business or other related scientific or technical discipline.
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Active DoD Secret clearance
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary. Excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Master’s degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more!
*Imagine One “Contingent” offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and Imagine One is established; namely, award of contract to the Imagine One Team. Contingent requirements vary and mayalso include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).