Job Title: Contingent Navy ERP Functional Analysts - Supply (NAVSUP IBM)
Job Code: 12080501
Job Location: Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
Imagine One Technology & Management is currently seeking Navy Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Functional Analysts
“contingent” on approval of candidates by the prime contractor and/or government client. This position supports the US Navy in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania, but has the potential for remote support. ERP Functional Analysts
will support Navy ERP in one
or more of the following modules:
Material Management and Sales & Distribution (MM & SD):
- Procuring goods and services by converting a buy-repair plan, sales order, or third-party request to a purchase request (PR) within SAP;
- Processing and converting PRs to purchase orders through commercial contracting, purchase card, MILSTRIP for Navy/DLA purchase, or buyer funding document sent to another government agency;
- Recording obligations; and
- Processing invoices.
Warehouse Management / Inventory Management (WM/IM) in MM:
- Handling and recording inventory and goods movements at the Inventory Management and Warehouse Management levels;
- Storing of material, physical inventory, carcass tracking and reconciliation analysis of stock in transit, MRL and MRIL data, and goods receipt;
- Verification against purchase orders and inbound deliveries; and
- Designing functionality to manage employee workload and warehouse operations.
Order Fulfillment (OF):
- SD - supply chain: to include sales orders routing and data flow;
- Defining sales order types; and
- Material determination/listing and exclusion, output determination, requisitioner variants, sourcing implications on order fulfillment options, automatic materials release, global ATP Check integration/interfaces, backorder management, manual sales order processing rules, processing of CASREP & NMICs/PMIC requisitions, MOV process, bounceback procedures, Auto PPR/PIR/BPR maintenance, and SMA/CWT.
- 3+ years SAP Functional experience with one of the identified modules
- Experience in post go-live production support and break/fix.
- Must have working knowledge of the MS office suite.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Focus on customer service and responsiveness, with sound customer handling skills.
- Required: High School diploma or GED
- Desired: Bachelor’s degree
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Active DoD Secret Clearance
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary. Excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Master’s degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more!
*Imagine One “Contingent” offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and Imagine One is established; namely, award of contract to the Imagine One Team. Contingent requirements vary and may also include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).