Job Title: SAP ABAP/RICE Developers (NAVSUP IBM)
Job Code: 12080507
Job Location: Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
Imagine One Technology & Management is currently seeking SAP ABAP/RICE Developers
“contingent” on approval of candidates by the prime contractor and/or government client. This position supports the US Navy in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania, but has the potential for remote support. As a SAP ABAP/RICE Developer
, responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Providing development & sustainment support.
- Completing ABAP Development and Performance analysis.
- Identifying and completing Issue analysis/triage.
- Job Scheduling/execution/monitoring and issue resolution.
- Working with RFCs, Defects Management, Work Flow, and PI integration.
- Ten (10) years of technical and strategic experience of increasing responsibility providing software engineering, planning, design, analysis, and developing complex software models and applications across multiple hardware and software platforms.
- Six or more (6+) years of SAP experience in RICE.
- Minimum of one and a half (1.5+) years on SAP Fiori SAPUI5 & SAP Gateway SAP Mobile Platform and SAP Screen Persona 2.0/3.0.
- Two or more (2+) years of experience in interface visual design.
- Two or more (2+) years of experience with the use of the Axure prototyping/mockup software tool.
- Experience with SAP integration through internet & mobile technologies (iOS and Android mobile app design) on ABAP OO / and on the latest SAP technologies - SAPUI5 SAP Fiori, SAP HANA XS & SAP Screen Persona.
- Demonstrates ability to work independently based on the strategic plan or under general direction.
- Must be able to effectively employ contemporary project management tools and serve as team consultant.
- 2+ years of Navy ERP (SAP) experience within the past ten years.
An additional 4 years of SAP ABAP or equivalent COTS experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Math, Business or other related scientific or technical discipline.
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Active DoD Secret Clearance
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary. Excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Master’s degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more!
*Imagine One “Contingent” offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and Imagine One is established; namely, award of contract to the Imagine One Team. Contingent requirements vary and mayalso include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).