Job Title: Navy ERP / SAP Data Management SME (NAVSUP IBM)
Job Code: 12080510
Job Location: Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
Imagine One Technology & Management is currently seeking a Navy ERP/SAP Data Management Subject Matter Expert (DM SME)
“contingent” on approval of candidates by the prime contractor and/or government client. This position supports the US Navy in Mechanicsburg, PA, but has the potential for remote support. As an ERP/SAP DM SME
, responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Completing Data Service Requests.
- Integration and Coordination (including supporting PMO, EA, Functional Teams, Technical Teams, Tier II).
- Documentation (including SOPs, strategy documents, white papers, …).
- Generating reports and maintaining architecture view.
- Being knowledgeable in new emerging technologies such as SAP HANA or equivalent.
- Four (4) years of experience in logical and physical database design.
- Two (2) years of experience writing structure software.
- Two (2) years of experience in structured analysis and design.
- SAP experience and Navy ERP (SAP) experience within the past ten years.
- Minimum of three (3) years of Navy ERP (SAP) DM experience.
- Data Management including but not limited to:
- Data Service Requests
- Integration and Coordination (including supporting PMO, EA, Functional Teams, Technical Teams, Tier II)
- Documentation (including SOPs, strategy documents, white papers …)
- Experience using architecture modeling tool to generate reports and to maintain architecture views (preferably using System Architect).
- Knowledge in new emerging technologies such as SAP HANA or equivalent.
- 10 years of SAP experience and minimum 5 years Navy ERP (SAP) experience within the past ten years and/or minimum 3 years of Navy ERP (SAP) DM experience
An additional four years of relevant experience may be substituted for the Bachelor’s degree.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems management, mathematics, engineering, or other relevant discipline.
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Active DoD Secret Clearance
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary. Excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Master’s degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more!
*Imagine One “Contingent” offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and Imagine One is established; namely, award of contract to the Imagine One Team. Contingent requirements vary and mayalso include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).