Job Title: Navy ERP Functional Analysts - Finance (NAVSUP IBM)
Job Code: 12080519
Job Location: Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
Imagine One Technology & Management, Ltd., is currently seeking Navy Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Functional Analysts
“contingent” on approval of candidates by the prime contractor and/or government client. This position supports the US Navy in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania, but has the potential for remote support. ERP Functional Analysts
will support Navy ERP in one
or more of the following modules:
- Automating the management and external reporting of general ledger, accounts receivable, accounts payable, and cash management
- Managing posting periods and period end closing
- Enabling open and integrated data flow between financial account and the other components of the SAP system
- Handling the flow of cost and revenue including assignment and management of cost and activity planning functions, and overhead allocation functions
- Viewing actual costs by cost object (cost center, internal order, WBS, etc.)
- Viewing/managing variances between planned cost and actual cost
- Generating government reports such as DONIBIS and SSR
Accounts Management (AM):
- Leading day-to-day accounting of property items throughout their lifecycle including acquisition, transfers and retirement
- Maintaining and managing fixed asset expenditures against funding authorizations, including the management and reporting of CPP authorizations/authority
- Executing periodic processing activities for monthly depreciation and mass changes to asset master records
- Performing year-end closing of asset accounting
- Transferring of assets within / between cost centers
- Performing and recording the results of the physical inventory of fixed asset property items.
Finance – Sales & Distribution (SD):
- Using SD (Finance) to create and process sales orders
- Developing quotations, orders, and invoices as well as subsequent billing runs.
- Integrating with MM FI and FM to integrate functionality
Project Systems (PS):
- Supporting the planning, control and monitoring of programs/projects including limiting actions that can be performed (i.e., open or release for charging, logistical close, temporarily lock a project from charging, financial close, funded program)
- Enabling project simulation ("what if" analysis)
- Collecting time charges for appropriate project objects
- Reconciling differences between AVC and FM ledgers
- Scheduling activities and events (detailed project scheduling, project milestone scheduling, integrated program scheduling).
- 3+ years SAP Functional experience with one of the identified modules
- Experience in post go-live production support and break/fix.
- Must have working knowledge of the MS office suite.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Focus on customer service and responsiveness, with sound customer handling skills.
- Required: High School diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Desired: Bachelor’s degree
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Active DoD Secret Clearance
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary. Excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Master’s degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more!
*Imagine One “Contingent” offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and Imagine One is established; namely, award of contract to the Imagine One Team. Contingent requirements vary and may also include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).