Job Title: Senior Logistician
Job Location: Washington, DC
Job Code: 12646690
Imagine One Technology & Management, Ltd., is currently seeking a Senior Logistician
“*contingent” on award of the associated work to the Imagine One Team. This position supports the US Navy in Philadelphia, PA and Washington, D.C.
- Six (6) years of general experience in DoD logistics is required which must be recent and including current experience in Security Assistance (SA)/Foreign Military Sales (FMS) logistics.
- Must have recent (last two years) experience working directly with foreign officers and officials.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Candidates lacking a degree may still qualify with a total of twelve (12) years of experience in DoD logistics.
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Active DoD Secret Clearance
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary. Excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Master’s degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more!
*Imagine One “Contingent” offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and Imagine One is established; namely, award of contract to the Imagine One Team. Contingent requirements vary and mayalso include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).
EEO/AA Employer. Protected Veterans and individuals with disabilities encouraged to apply.