Job Title: Senior Financial Analyst
Job Location: Washington, DC
Job Code: 12646735
Imagine One Technology & Management is currently seeking a Senior Financial Analyst
contingent” on award of the associated work to the Imagine One Team. This position supports the US Navy in Philadelphia, PA and Washington, D.C.
- Four (4) years of current experience in FMS financial management is required. This experience must be with active FMS programs. Experience must include proficiency in most of the following:
- MISIL, DSAMS, DIFS, MOCAS, SCRT, CHOOSE, CEPT and SIGMA,
- financial case and contract reconciliation,
- pre-validation and problem disbursement analysis and resolution,
- case management and execution,
- Price & Availability (P&A) development,
- FMS planning directives, project directives,
- analysis and resolution of FMS business rule violations,
- purpose and types of funding documents,
- Supply Discrepancy Report (SDR) analysis and resolution,
- case closure, and
- Case Reconciliation Reviews (CRRs), Financial Management Reviews (FMRs), etc.
- Solid understanding of FMS programs, DSAMS, the flow of funds, as well systems relationships, and the roles and functions of the DoD SA/FMS infrastructure including DSCA, Navy IPO, CAOs, the DFAS organization and the DCMA organization is required.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office suite including spreadsheet and database programs.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Candidates lacking a degree may still qualify with a total of eight (8) years of experience in FMS financial management.
- Completion of the following courses is required:
- DISCS SCM-FA-OL (SCM 101)
- DISCS SCM-OC-OL (SCM 201)
- DISCS IPSR-OL
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Active DoD Secret Clearance
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary. Excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Master’s degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more!
*Imagine One “Contingent” offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and Imagine One is established; namely, award of contract to the Imagine One Team. Contingent requirements vary and mayalso include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).
EEO/AA Employer. Protected Veterans and individuals with disabilities encouraged to apply.