Job Title: Program Manager
Job Location: Washington, DC
Job Code: 12646756
Imagine One Technology & Management, Ltd., is currently seeking a Program Manager
contingent” on award of the associated work to the Imagine One Team. This position supports the US Navy in Philadelphia, PA and Washington, D.C.
- Fifteen (15) years of experience in general logistics, technology and financial management programs.
- Candidates with a Master’s degree will qualify with thirteen (13) years of the above experience.
- Five (5) years of recent SA/FMS experience.
- Four (4) years of concurrent experience (within last 5 years) in managing a SA/FMS program.
- Recent concurrent experience (last five years) providing executive level leadership and consulting to government senior management.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Additional experience may not be substituted for the degree requirement.
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Active DoD Secret Clearance
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary. Excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Master’s degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more!
*Imagine One “Contingent” offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and Imagine One is established; namely, award of contract to the Imagine One Team. Contingent requirements vary and mayalso include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).
EEO/AA Employer. Protected Veterans and individuals with disabilities encouraged to apply.