Job Title: Senior Program Analyst
Job Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Job Code: 12646831
Imagine One Technology & Management, Ltd., is currently seeking a Senior Program Analyst
contingent” on award of the associated work to the Imagine One Team. This position supports the US Navy in Philadelphia, PA and Washington, D.C.
- Twelve (12) years of experience is required within general program management and acquisition support.
- Five (5) years of recent and current experience is required in Security Assistance (SA)/Foreign Military Sales (FMS) programs and acquisition areas.
- This may include experience in areas such as international training, FMS sales, engineering and logistics support, ship transfer, acquisition plans, quality assurance, equipment integration and procurement, case development and execution, technology transfer and security, international cooperative agreements, and support strategic and reinvention initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Additional experience may not be substituted for the degree requirement.
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Active DoD Secret Clearance
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary. Excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Master’s degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more!
*Imagine One “Contingent” offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and Imagine One is established; namely, award of contract to the Imagine One Team. Contingent requirements vary and mayalso include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).
EEO/AA Employer. Protected Veterans and individuals with disabilities encouraged to apply.