Job Title: Project Manager
Job Location: Washington, DC
Job Code: 12646855
Imagine One Technology & Management, Ltd., is currently seeking a Project Manager
contingent” on award of the associated work to the Imagine One Team. This position supports the US Navy in Philadelphia, PA and Washington, D.C.
- Twelve (12) years’ experience in Security Assistance (SA)/ Foreign Military Sales (FMS)Logistics and Technology.
- Four years concurrent experience (within last six years) either as Program/Project Manager or Deputy of a SA/FMS Logistics and Technology Program.
- Recognized expert in a SA/FMS Logistics and Technology field.
- Must have direct experience within the past two (2) years working with DoD officials at the GS-15 level.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Candidates lacking a degree may still qualify with a total of sixteen (16) years of experience in SA/FMS Logistics and Technology.
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Active DoD Secret Clearance
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary. Excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Master’s degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more!
*Imagine One “Contingent” offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and Imagine One is established; namely, award of contract to the Imagine One Team. Contingent requirements vary and mayalso include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).
EEO/AA Employer. Protected Veterans and individuals with disabilities encouraged to apply.