Job Title: Senior Management Analyst
Job Location: Washington, DC
Job Code: 12646921
Imagine One Technology & Management, Ltd., is currently seeking a Senior Management Analyst
“*contingent” on award of the associated work to the Imagine One Team. This position supports the US Navy in Philadelphia, PA and Washington, D.C.
- Six (6) years of experience is required in high level or highly sensitive areas and assignments such as program analysis and evaluation, project planning and control, high level functional expert in a field, lead or subject matter expert on large, complex tasks, statistical analysis using products such an organizational reviews, Business Process Re-engineering and Business Case Analysis.
- Must have recent (last two years) direct experience working with DoD officials at the GS-14/15 level.
- Bachelor’s degree and Master’s degree
- Additional experience may not be substituted for the Bachelor’s degree requirement.
- Candidates who are lacking a Master’s degree may still qualify with a total of eight (8) years of relevant experience.
- Completion of the following courses is required:
- DISCS SCM-FA-OL (SCM 101)
- DISCS SCM-OC-OL (SCM201)
- DISCS IPSR-OL
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Active DoD Secret Clearance
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary. Excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Master’s degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more!
*Imagine One “Contingent” offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and Imagine One is established; namely, award of contract to the Imagine One Team. Contingent requirements vary and mayalso include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).
EEO/AA Employer. Protected Veterans and individuals with disabilities encouraged to apply.