Job Title: IT / CYBER SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT
Job Location: Lexington Park, Maryland
Job Code: 12681904
Imagine One is now seeking a high-energy, innovative, and experienced Information Technology (IT) / Cyber Solutions Architect. IT / Cyber Solution Architect performs a leadership role performing solution development in support of all IT/Cyber related business growth activity including cloud migration, data analytics, artificial intelligence, technology insertion, A&A/RMF, defensive and offensive cyber security activity and other related IT/Cyber Domain centric support. Candidate will envision and sell innovative and compelling strategic-focused solutions for internal and external stakeholders in the IT/Cyber Domains. Candidate may collaborate with technical staff on programs to identify and assess capabilities and performance in support of business growth and operational excellence. This position reports directly to the company Chief Operating Officer with support lines to Business Development and each of the three operational Business Units.
- Defining the solution and technical approach as the lead architect for new IT/Cyber related business initiatives.
- Solution scope may include scientific, engineering, IT, and cyber security applications and programs. The Solution Architect will lead the development of integrated solutions that may span scope areas.
- IT/Cyber solutions may include full life cycle activities, encompassing requirements, design and development, T&E and operational support.
- Solution architects work with the COO, BD VP, Business Unit VP’s and other internal and external stakeholders to define key requirements/challenges and needs related to IT/Cyber growth initiatives.
- Work to expand our SBIR and OTA initiatives and programs.
- Identify solution alternatives, select and market competitive solutions with a view to winning new business and growing IT/Cyber contract portfolio.
- Leads all solutioning sessions and creates proposal written and graphical content to incorporate into compelling and winning proposals.
- Estimates all costs for labor, material, and other expenses required for proposed solutions.
- Leads the development of the overall solution, including solutioning sessions with internal and external teammates, proposal and technical subject matter experts.
- Supports BD and Capture to Identify partners and teammates to support capture IT/Cyber efforts. Presents technical solutions both at internal gate reviews and solutioning workshops and in oral presentations to customers, if required.
- Organizes and leads the technical work required to create compelling solutions, including identifying, acquiring, leading, motivating the technical team and assigned section writers.
- Interface with BD, capture and executive management to develop and grow their portfolio of solutions and offerings and to increase company productivity and profits.
- Provides leadership and strategic guidance during the solution development process to ensure bridging the gap between our clients' challenges and the benefits available from IT/Cyber solutions and services.
- Interfaces with Program Managers to ensure that corporate experience, best practices, product and capabilities are leveraged correctly.
- Researches existing business and technical environment including technology trends, best practices, partnerships, and capabilities to ensure proposed solutions match business trends.
- Interfaces and participates in business development and strategic growth discussions across the Business Units and BD team teams and internal and external executive managements to ensure consistency in solution development and implementation.
Internal IT Oversite Role
- Directs the design, planning, implementation, and maintenance of the IT infrastructure that supports the company's operations and business applications. Also, maintains oversight of IT projects, ensuring that commitments are properly planned, staffed, monitored and reported.
- Establish metrics for managing IT effectiveness and for measuring the impact of IT on the business.
- Prepare and monitor IT company’s operational budget.
- Establish and enforce IT policies, processes, standards and methodologies and maintain compliance with NIST, DFARS, ISO, SOC2, etc. policies and procedures where applicable.
- Review, recommend, and oversee all vendors and managed service agreements for computing, telecommunications, IT services, applications and equipment.
- Minimum of 10-years experience in the development of solution delivery for IT/Cyber, scientific and, engineering projects.
- A Masters in an IT/CYBER or engineering field desired.
- Minimum of 4 years capture and proposal development experience in a technical leadership role centered around IT/Cyber bids.
- Experience and knowledge of US Federal Government environments, regulations, standards, and processes as well as competitive landscape.
- Strong creative thinking, problem solving, planning, time-management and organization skills to balance and prioritize work. Able to perform tasks within strict timelines with little or no oversight
- Strong human relations skills to build teams and develop collaborative solutions with management, business development, and technical staff.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong and proven team leader.
- Ability to develop detailed cost estimates and models for large-scale and complex solutions, integrating engineering. scientific, and IT/Cyber services and solutions for development and mission operations.
- Comfortable working with ambiguity.
- Strong skills at identifying, assessing, and managing risks related to business opportunities and solutions.
- Ability to create and maintain formal and informal networks with fellow employees, partners, industry, customers, and technical communities.
- CompTIA Security+ or CISSP
- Secret Clearance required
- Proposal and Capture knowledge
- Technical Leadership
- Team building and communication
- Relevant IT/Cyber or other technical certifications
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary, excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Master’s degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more! Imagine One is a woman/employee-owned business!
EEO/AA Employer. Protected Veterans and individuals with disabilities encouraged to apply.
Imagine One offers for employment may stipulate that one or more “contingent” requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and Imagine One is established; namely, award of contract to the Imagine One Team. “Contingent” requirements vary and may also include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).