JOB TITLE: Senior Mechanical Engineer
JOB LOCATION: Lexington Park, Maryland
JOB CODE: 12865708
Imagine One Technology & Management, Lt., an employee/woman-owned business,
is currently seeking to fill positions for Senior Mechanical Engineer
“*contingent” on award of the associated work to the Imagine One Team. This position supports NAVAIR. Work will be performed in Lexington Park, Maryland. Additional duties and qualifications follow:
POSITION DESCRIPTION – ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
DUTIES AND QUALIFICATIONS, IDENTIFYING BOTH ESSENTIAL AND MARGINAL DUTIES:
- Perform engineering duties in designing, constructing, and testing aircraft, missiles, and spacecraft. May conduct basic and applied research to evaluate adaptability of materials and equipment to aircraft design and manufacture. May recommend improvements in testing equipment and techniques. Degree shall be in a business or technical related discipline
- Over 10 years of experience
- Subject Matter Expert with NAVAIR Engineering Policies and Processes
- Expertise in management of NAVAIR SETR Process
- Subject Matter Expert in NAVAIR Risk Management Process
- MA/MS degree.
- Bachelor’s Degree plus 4 years additional work experience may be substituted for a Master’s
- US Citizenship and Secret Clearance required
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary, excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Master’s degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more!
Imagine One “contingent” offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and Imagine One is established; namely, award of contract to the Imagine One Team. Contingent requirements vary and may also include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).
- Works on high-visibility or mission critical aspects of a given program and performs all functional duties independently.
Imagine One Technology & Management, Ltd.
47332 Thomas Rowe Lane
Lexington Park, Maryland 20653
ISO 9001:2015, ISO 20000-1:2011, ISO 27001:2013
CMMI Development Level 3
A Woman/Employee-Owned Business