Job Title: VIP End-User Technical Support Lead (NMMES)
Job Code: 12919057
Job Location: Washington, DC, Washington Navy Yard
Imagine One has an immediate
opening for a wide range of candidates, with all levels of experience to serve as a Lead VIP End-user Technical Support
for a large Navy support contract. Work will be performed at the Washington Navy Yard, Washington, DC.
Working hours are 6:00am to 2:30pm; Mon - Fri
- Three to Five years’ experience as an end-user technical lead
- ACTR experience with the Navy is strongly preferred
- Track, diagnose, coordinate help desk support and assist in resolution of NMCI user technical problems
- Face-to-face VIP end-user technical support for desktop/laptop computers and mobile devices
- Familiar with Navy Marine Corps Intranet (NMCI) NGEN workstation environment and processes
- Provide IT customer technical support on Microsoft operating systems and network services.
- Able to configure Microsoft Office user settings and Proficient in resolving Microsoft Office issues
- DOD and DON Information Assurance and Computer Network Defense policies and directives
- DISA Common Operating Environment
- NMCI Enterprise Tool (NET) to and Move, Add, Change (MAC) requests
- Liaison between end-users and NMCI support.
- Manage Navy Marine Corps Intranet (NMCI) assets, peripherals and user accounts
- Install/configure software included / not included in the NMCI Core Build
- Mobile device configuration management
- Strong problem solving, priority setting, and collaboration skills
- Ability to communicate and explain issues to other teams
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- Associate Degree (AS/AA) or Bachelor Degree (BS/BA) in a relevant field, or possessing Systems Administrator expertise gained through prior education/training/employment such as military occupational specialty or classification
- A computing environment certification such as Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary, excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Master’s degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more! Imagine One is a woman/employee-owned business!
- Must have DoD SECRET Security Clearance
- DoD 8570 Certified: Security+ CE
EEO/AA Employer. Protected Veterans and individuals with disabilities encouraged to apply.