Job Title: Pricing Analyst
Job Code: 12964015
Job Location: Lexington Park, Maryland with occasional travel to other off
Imagine One is currently seeking a Pricing Analyst
in support of Corporate Operations. The successful candidate will, under supervision, support the preparation, presentation, and negotiation of complex cost and price methodologies in response to Request for Proposals (RFP) focused toward new business opportunities with the Department of Defense (DoD). The Pricing Analyst will participate in various cross-functional teams in preparation of pricing negotiations and other administrative duties as assigned. In addition, the Pricing Analyst will be responsible for the following duties:
- Reviews solicitation documentation; identifies and develops questions based on the solicitation that impact pricing compliance and execution strategy.
- Creates proposal schedules pertaining to pricing data calls and final package submissions.
- Develops pricing and subcontracting strategies within proposals.
- Prepares cost volumes in compliance with requirements.
- Responsible for compliance with internal and external regulations applicable to each solicitation.
- Suggests process enhancements and metrics for future efforts.
- Analyzes contract trends from awarded contracts, FOIA data, and published contract information from competitive field.
- 2-4 years’ experience in local, state, federal or commercial contract pricing/cost analysis.
- Understanding of all contract types including but not limited to CPFF, CPIF, LOE, CPAF, T&M, FFP, GSA Schedules, and IDIQs.
- Understanding of evaluation criteria of the government for new solicitations - Preferred
- Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and other necessary government regulations such as the Department of Labor (DOL) and Defense Travel Management Office (JTR) - Preferred
- Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced deadline oriented environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Well organized, deadline oriented.
- Proficiency with Excel spreadsheets is MANDATORY!
- Microsoft Access, Outlook, Word and Power Point skills.
BA/BS degree from an accredited college or university, preferably in Economics, Business, Accounting or Finance; but will consider other degrees based on experience.
U.S. Citizenship required.
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary, excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Master’s degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more! Imagine One is an Employee Owned Company!
EEO/AA Employer. Protected veterans and individuals with disabilities encouraged to apply.