Job Title: Foreign Military Sales Case Analyst (NAVSEA ISAO / (SEA01C)
Job Code: 12964099
Job Location: Arlington, Virginia
Imagine One is currently seeking candidates for immediate openings supporting the NAVSEA International Security Assistance Office (ISAO) / (SEA01C). ISAO’s mission and vision is to provide oversight for all NAVSEA and affiliated Program Executive Office’s (PEOs’) managed Foreign Military Sales (FMS) cases. We are looking for a Foreign Military Sales Case Analyst
to provide financial management and FMS expertise to the ISAO Director. Work location will be at Imagine One offices in Shirlington (Arlington), Virginia. Job duties include:
- Provide knowledgeable subject matter expertise in FMS Case Reconciliation and Closure.
- Perform extensive data gathering, research, and analysis of case closure inhibitors and provide recommendations to resolve.
- Utilize financial systems such as MISIL, DCAS, DIFS, and MOCAS to identify discrepancies and reconcile the following: contracts and funding documents, Official Undistributed Disbursements (OUDs), Negative Unliquidated Obligations (NULOs), and cash imbalances.
- Prepare correction packages in accordance with SEA01C and SEA016 guidelines to include SF1081s, Expenditure Adjustments, Obligation Adjustments, Contract Closeouts, and Memorandums for the Record
- Prepare Case Closure packages.
- Required: Shall have five (5) years of specialized experience in reconciling and closing FMS cases for the Department of Defense (Navy support highly desired).
- Required: Familiarity with data collection sources such as SCIP, DIFS, MOCAS, DCAS, COBRA, and MISIL
- Required: Familiarity with Microsoft Excel
- Bachelor’s degree in related technical field
- U.S. citizenship is required.
- Successful candidate must have a current SECRET clearance.
Salary Commensurate with experience.
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary, excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Master’s degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more! Imagine One is a Woman/Employee-Owned Business!
Imagine One is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
*Imagine One offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and Imagine One is established; namely, award of contract to the Imagine One Team. Contingent requirements vary and mayalso include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).