JOB TITLE: Manpower Personnel & Training Analyst (Mid to Senior Level)
JOB LOCATION: Washington Navy Yard, Washington, DC
JOB CODE: 13008565
Imagine One Technology & Management is currently seeking both full-time and part-time Senior Manpower Analysts
“contingent” on award of the associated work to the Imagine One Team. This position supports the US Navy in Washington, D.C.
Senior Manpower Analysts
are responsible for supporting the execution of Availability Manpower and Training Plans. They identify Manpower, Personnel and Training impacts in program operations using quantitative and/or qualitative methods. They apply processes that involve planning, fact-finding, analyzing and evaluating data, reaching conclusions, preparing recommendations, gaining acceptance, and adjudicating changes. They conduct analysis and studies of operation programs to validate MPT impacts to budget and overall program. They prepare comprehensive written reports containing recommendations, supporting data that justify MPT impacts. Senior Manpower Analysts
must possess an understanding of and the ability to coordinate the development of HSI Plans and ensure that the intended management and training strategy is incorporated into MPT environment.
- Required: Ten (10) years of government professional experience in supporting manpower and training systems.
- Required: Experience supporting the analysis of manpower and training systems to assist in development of NTSPs and supporting documents, developing manpower and training requirements for ship and shore based systems in accordance with the process defined in OPNAVINST 1500.76C.
- Preferred: Fifteen (15) years of government professional experience in supporting manpower and training systems, to include (four) 4+ years of experience in DoD/Navy.
- Required: Bachelor’s degree
- Preferred: Master’s degree
- Preferred: Master Training Specialist (NEC 9502 / Y50E)
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Secret Clearance
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary. Excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Master’s degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more! Imagine One is a Woman/Employee Owned Business.
*Imagine One “Contingent” offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and Imagine One is established; namely, award of contract to the Imagine One Team. Contingent requirements vary and mayalso include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).