Job Title: Senior Pricing Strategist
Job Code: 13067431
Job Location: Lexington Park, Maryland
Imagine One is currently seeking a Senior Pricing Strategist
in support of Corporate Operations. The successful candidate will lead the preparation, presentation, and negotiation of complex cost and price methodologies in response to Request for Proposals (RFP) focused toward new business opportunities with the Department of Defense (DoD). The Senior Pricing Strategist
will participate in various cross-functional teams in preparation of pricing negotiations and proposal development. In addition, the Senior Pricing Strategist
will be responsible for the following duties:
- Reviews solicitation documentation; identifies and develops questions based on the solicitation that impact pricing compliance and execution strategy.
- Creates proposal schedules pertaining to pricing data calls and final package submissions.
- Develops pricing and subcontracting strategies within proposals.
- Prepares cost volumes in compliance with requirements.
- Responsible for compliance with internal and external regulations applicable to each solicitation.
- Suggests process enhancements and metrics for future efforts.
- Analyzes contract trends from awarded contracts, FOIA data, and published contract information from competitive field.
- Four (4+) years’ experience in local, state, federal or commercial contract pricing/cost analysis.
- Understanding of all contract types including but not limited to CPFF, CPIF, LOE, CPAF, T&M, FFP, GSA Schedules, and IDIQs.
- Understanding of evaluation criteria of the government for new solicitations - Preferred
- Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and other necessary government regulations such as the Department of Labor (DOL) and Defense Travel Management Office (JTR) - Preferred
- Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced deadline oriented environment
- Ability to present to upper level management.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Well organized, deadline oriented.
- Proficiency with Excel spreadsheets is MANDATORY!
- Microsoft Outlook, Word and Power Point skills.
BA/BS degree from an accredited college or university, preferably in Economics, Business, Accounting or Finance; but will consider other degrees based on experience.
U.S. Citizenship required.
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary, excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Master’s degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more! Imagine One is an Employee/Woman-Owned Business!
EEO/AA Employer. Protected veterans and individuals with disabilities encouraged to apply