Job Title: IT Project Manager
Job Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Job Code: 13257998
Imagine One Technology & Management, Ltd., is currently seeking an Information Technology (IT) Project Manager
“contingent” on award of the associated work to the Imagine One Team. This position supports the U.S. Navy in Philadelphia, PA.
The IT Project Manager
will oversee a team that will provide technical support for Navy-developed applications including: Information Warehouse, requisition processing, Supply Discrepancy Reports, Case Reconciliation Tool, and numerous other applications.
- Twelve (12) years’ experience in Security Assistance (SA)/ Foreign Military Sales (FMS) Technology.
- Four years concurrent experience (within last six years) either as Program/Project Manager or Deputy of a SA/FMS Technology Program.
- Recognized expert in a SA/FMS Technology field.
- Must have direct experience within the past two (2) years working with DoD officials at the GS-15 level.
- Experience maintaining, enhancing, developing, and sustaining DoD applications & tools.
- Experience providing consulting, technical assistance, and expert advice on DoD IT projects.
- Experience with Web services, XML, SVG, AJAX, Oracle, and SQL Server.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Candidates lacking a degree may still qualify with a total of sixteen (16) years of experience in SA/FMS Logistics and Technology.
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Active DoD Secret Clearance
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary. Excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Master’s degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more!
Imagine One is a Woman/Employee-Owned Business
ISO 9001:2015, ISO 20000-1:2011, ISO 27001:2013
CMMI Development Level 3
IMAGINE ONE is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer
*Imagine One “Contingent” offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and Imagine One is established; namely, award of contract to the Imagine One Team. Contingent requirements vary and may also include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).