Job Title: Configuration Management Analyst
Job Code: 13281101
Job Location: Lexington Park, Maryland
Imagine One (Lexington Park region) is currently seeking a Configuration Management Analyst
to perform configuration management, program management, logistical, technical, or business analysis. Provide configuration management support for the Navy's aircraft trainer program encompassing seven different aircraft platforms. Apply government-instituted processes for documentation, change control management, data management, reconfiguration, base lining, data management, and other relevant processes. Ensure adherence to institutionalized processes and procedures. Support IPT leads by reviewing Engineering Change Proposal (ECP) packages to support configuration changes. Coordinate engineering competency reviews of production ECPs. Coordinating and tracking the progress of engineering field activity production support. Change efforts include airframes, engines, avionics, Government Furnished Equipment (GFE), and Government Support Equipment (GSE). Use Access database to help track ECP and Configuration Management (CM) efforts and provided training to PMA-273 e.Power
and Engineering Configuration Management (ECM)
users. Utilizes written and oral communication skills commensurate with technical role.
- At least six (6) years program experience; a minimum of three (3) years out of the prior six (6) years of program experience must include aircraft systems configuration management. Demonstrated program experience in the configuration management process must include: configuration identification, control, audit, and status; DOD configuration management policies, procedures, review cycles, instructions and standards; engineering change proposal evaluations; and Operational and Safety Improvement Program (OSIP) procedures.
- Demonstrated experience with aircraft and system avionics, subsystems, ancillary equipment, and ground support equipment development, testing, production, and operational use.
- Experience as a member of and/or support the specified Program Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) and IPT directed business meetings.
- Experience in utilizing special techniques for data reduction and use of management information systems and Program Master Plans is desired.
- Demonstrated written and oral communications skills.
- e.Power and Engineering Configuration Management (ECM) users a plus!
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary, excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Master’s degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more!
- U.S. Citizenship required. Must currently have an active DoD Secret Security Clearance.
Imagine One is a Woman/Employee-Owned Business
ISO 9001:2015, ISO 20000-1:2011, ISO 27001:2013
CMMI Development Level 3
Imagine One Technology & Management, Ltd., is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Protected veterans and individuals with disabilities encouraged to apply