Job Title: System Administrator
Job Code: 13313954
Job Location: Lexington Park, Maryland
This job is “temporarily remote" due to COVID-19 pandemic, but will transition to a non-remote job after the pandemic stay-at-home orders have been lifted. Interviews and orientations will be conducted remotely.
Imagine One (Lexington Park region) is currently seeking an experienced System Administrator
in support of NAVAIR (PMA-275) Marine Corps Aviation Learning Management System – Enterprise (MCALMS-E). The successful candidate will be responsible for the following: Provide support for an Enterprise and Sandbox web application environment. Uses established fact-finding approaches, knowledge of pertinent work processes and procedures, and familiarity with Information Assurance compliancy, computer programming practices, system software, and computer hardware.
Essential Job Functions:
TRAVEL REQUIRED - AT LEAST ONE WEEK PER QUARTER.
- Managing the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade, and support of all Windows IT systems
- Recommends upgrades, patches, new applications and equipment in continuous improvement of the systems
- Managing web applications using Internet Information Services (IIS) and troubleshoots application errors
- Maintains a Windows Server environment and reviews server logs for application, security, and system-related issues and recommends resolutions for these issues
- Maintain SAN and network-attached storage devices
- Performs, monitors, and validates system backups using Acronis Backup or similar backup software
- Develops and defines solutions, assesses the scope of effort to implement solutions and documents solution proposals
- Conduct tasks related to IA compliance to include use of network and system tools to ascertain the security posture and efficiencies of the servers on the network
- Perform Windows Server evaluation and analysis for DISA Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) and Security Requirements Guide (SRG) compliance utilizing current DISA approved Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP) software
- Analyzes system vulnerabilities using SCAP and ACAS scans and identifies areas of non-compliance by using Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs)
- Perform Windows Server vulnerability scans using ACAS/SCCVI per Program of Record (POR) or DoD directives
- Configure, update, and maintain ACAS/SCCVI with latest audits and signatures
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Computer Networks and Security, or Cyber Security.
- A minimum of three (3) years out of the prior five (5) years of experience in Information Systems Management and Information Assurance (IA).
- Security+ Certification
- Associates degree and five (5) years of additional experience in management and information systems development will be considered equivalent to a Bachelor's degree.
- An additional postgraduate degree in a business, management, engineering or related discipline will be considered equivalent to four (4) years of experience.
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary, excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Master’s degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more!
Imagine One is a Woman/Employee-Owned Business
ISO 9001:2015, ISO 20000-1:2011, ISO 27001:2013
CMMI Development Level 3Imagine One is a Woman/Employee-Owned Business.
Imagine One Technology & Management, Ltd., is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Protected veterans and individuals with disabilities encouraged to apply
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Must currently have an active DoD Secret Security Clearance.