Job Title: Contingent Logistics Project Manager
Job Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Job Code: 13575977
This job is “temporarily remote" due to COVID-19 pandemic, but will transition to a non-remote job after the pandemic stay-at-home orders have been lifted. Interviews and orientations will be conducted remotely.
Imagine One Technology & Management is currently seeking a Logistics Project Manager
“contingent” on award of the associated work to the Imagine One Team. This position supports the U.S. Navy in Philadelphia, PA.
- Twelve (12) years’ experience in Security Assistance (SA)/ Foreign Military Sales (FMS) Logistics.
- Four years concurrent experience (within last six years) either as Program/Project Manager or Deputy of a SA/FMS Logistics Program.
- Must have direct experience within the past two (2) years working with DoD officials at the GS-15 level.
- Experience providing support for Case Reviews including Supply Discrepancy Reports (SDRs), Security Cooperation Information Portal training, financial analysis, and training.
- Experience developing SA/FMS logistics metrics & providing advice based on findings.
- Knowledge of the Transportation Program, including: the Transportation Cost Look-up Table (TCLT) system; Export Control (DSP94) preparation and reviews; assisting foreign customers with misdirected/frustrated shipments/material; preparing shipment documentation; ensuring financial payments; and assisting with shipment address maintenance.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Candidates lacking a degree may still qualify with a total of sixteen (16) years of experience in SA/FMS Logistics.
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary. Excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Master’s degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more!
Imagine One is a Woman/Employee-Owned Business!
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Active DoD Secret Clearance
IMAGINE ONE is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer
*Imagine One “Contingent” offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and Imagine One is established; namely, award of contract to the Imagine One Team. Contingent requirements vary and may also include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).