Job Title: Information Assurance Analyst
Job Location: Washington, D.C.
Job Code: 13628768
This job may be “temporarily remote" due to COVID-19 pandemic, but will transition to a non-remote job after the pandemic stay-at-home orders have been lifted. Interviews and orientations will be conducted remotely.
Imagine One is currently seeking a wide range of candidates for “contingent” openings supporting future work on a Navy program. We are seeking Information Assurance (IA) Analyst
to support cybersecurity tasking. The IA Analyst
will protect information and information systems, conduct computer network vulnerability testing, and provide assessment, analysis, and management of systems and applications. Tasking towards these goals includes, but is not limited to:
- Assisting in the risk management process by gathering relevant threat information to assist in defining system security requirements, and recommending the appropriate Mission Assurance Category, Confidentiality Level (CL), and impact level for all applications, systems and networks within the program’s claimancy.
- Performing Technical Evaluations, Operational Evaluations, System vulnerability scans and Verification of Correction of Deficiencies.
- Ensuring compliance with IA and Computer Network Defense (CND), tracking and reporting claimancy IA Vulnerability Management (IAVM) and Command Tasking Orders (CTO) status.
- Performing Web Risk Assessment (WRA) and analysis on all Secretariat systems and applications to ensure Navy Secretariat and Secretariat Staff web pages resident on the World Wide Web comply with prescribed DoD and DoN guidance.
- Providing guidance and direction to ensure the content, compliance and investment of all unclassified Web sites and their associated Uniform Resource Locators (URLs) have potential risks identified and employ the necessary IA safeguards.
- Management of the IAVM program; this requires daily monitoring of the required systems and interfacing with System Administrators on status of said systems.
- Reviewing weekly logs with the Government lead to ensure to 100% compliance with applicable IA Vulnerability Alerts (IAVAs), IA Vulnerability Bulletins (IAVBs), IA Vulnerability Technical Advisory (IAVTs) and Computer Tasking Orders (CTOs).
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in Information Technology, with 3 years of specialized experience working with the Risk Management Framework (RMF) Assessment and Authorization (A&A) process.
- Good communication skills, written and oral.
- Experience with Information Assurance Assessment tools.
- Experience with Encryption technologies.
- Experience with Identity and authentication technologies tools.
- Knowledge of risk management methodology.
- Strong technical skills and analytic ability.
- Demonstrated ability to act independently when making technical and business judgements.
- DoD 8570 IAT Level III certification (CISA, CISSP, CASP, GCED, GCIH, or CCNP Security)
- Bachelor’s Degree, desired
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary. Excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Master’s degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more!
Imagine One is a Woman/Employee-Owned Business!
- U.S. Citizenship is required
- Active DoD Secret Clearance is required
IMAGINE ONE is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer
*Imagine One “Contingent” offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and Imagine One is established; namely, award of contract to the Imagine One Team. Contingent requirements vary and may also include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).