Job Title: Systems Administrator
Job Location: Washington, D.C.
Job Code: 13628780
This job may be “temporarily remote" due to COVID-19 pandemic, but will transition to a non-remote job after the pandemic stay-at-home orders have been lifted. Interviews and orientations will be conducted remotely.
Imagine One is currently seeking a wide range of candidates for “contingent” openings supporting future work on a Navy program. We are seeking Systems Administrators
to support operations and customer support tasking.
The Systems Administrators
will provide system administration for all systems and applications supported by the program. This work includes but is not limited to:
- Testing and implementing Information Assurance Vulnerability Management (IAVM) requirements, assisting with software upgrades and maintaining a healthy system.
- Ensuring all servers are virtualized and maintain accurate diagrams of the server configurations.
- Providing system administration for applications residing in commercial and Government cloud-based environments.
- Assisting the Government with consolidation and rationalization efforts that could include the need to migrate applications to an approved Navy hosting environment.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience administering systems/networks with increasing levels of responsibility.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience administering Remote Desktop Gateway and Remote Access Services (RAS).
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience implementing server STIGs and DoD policies in systems/networks.
- Must be able to develop, manage, maintain, and evaluate computer hardware, security, software and software development tools.
- Must be able to evaluate their ability to support specific requirements and interface with other equipment and systems, determine potential actual bottlenecks and propose recommendations for their elimination, and make recommendations for system improvements that will result in optimal software and hardware use.
- High level of functional competency with both Microsoft Server 2012 and Server 2016.
- High level of functional competency configuring and administering IIS web applications, Active Directory, Group Policies and VMware vCloud Director.
- Working knowledge of virtual environments (MilCloud, AWS, Azure).
- DoD 8570 IAT Level II Certification: GSEC; Security+; SSCP; or CCNA-Security.
- Bachelor’s Degree, desired
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary. Excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Master’s degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more!
Imagine One is a Woman/Employee-Owned Business!
- U.S. Citizenship is required
- Active DoD Secret Clearance is required
IMAGINE ONE is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer
*Imagine One “Contingent” offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and Imagine One is established; namely, award of contract to the Imagine One Team. Contingent requirements vary and may also include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).