Job Title: Web Developer
Job Location: Washington, D.C.
Job Code: 13628834
This job may be “temporarily remote" due to COVID-19 pandemic, but will transition to a non-remote job after the pandemic stay-at-home orders have been lifted. Interviews and orientations will be conducted remotely.
Imagine One is currently seeking a wide range of candidates for “contingent” openings supporting future work on a Navy program. We are seeking Web Developers
to support development tasking. This work includes but is not limited to:
- Serving as the primary web-based developer for the Financial Management Office’s (FMO) Public Website and Application Website.
- Providing primary design and functionality enhancements for the FMO Public Website and for an FMO Secure Website that provides icons for initial access to FMO Web Applications
- Providing Webmaster functions, updates to website content, reevaluation and enhancement of website functionality, verifying website links, and verifying compliance with Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act
- Analyzing software upgrades and providing recommendations for implementation, including an estimated cost of implementation.
- Coding in the programming language respective to the site being developed
- Performing code reviews on new and existing code to ensure there are no security vulnerabilities.
- Developing in the adopted technology based on requirements gathered and provided by the Government lead.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience debugging and modifying existing applications in various programming languages.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience using Microsoft SharePoint 2013/2016/SharePoint Online.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience working with PowerBI.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience working with graphics tools such as Adobe Photoshop.
- High level of competency with IIS web applications.
- Extensive experience in design engineering, architecture definition and system development of web-based applications.
- Experience with analysis, design, coding, testing and user-acceptance of Internet applications.
- Experience working one-on-one with users to gather requirements and provide training.
- Experience as policy/governance expert in SharePoint with at least five (5) years of experience developing applications using advanced technologies, including Internet protocols or web-based technology.
- DoD 8570 IAT Level II Certification: GSEC; Security+; SSCP; or CCNA-Security.
- Bachelor’s Degree, desired
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary. Excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Master’s degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more!
Imagine One is a Woman/Employee-Owned Business!
- U.S. Citizenship is required
- Active DoD Secret Clearance is required
IMAGINE ONE is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer
*Imagine One “Contingent” offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and Imagine One is established; namely, award of contract to the Imagine One Team. Contingent requirements vary and may also include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).