Job Title: Web Designer
Job Location: Washington, D.C.
Job Code: 13628852
This job may be “temporarily remote" due to COVID-19 pandemic, but will transition to a non-remote job after the pandemic stay-at-home orders have been lifted. Interviews and orientations will be conducted remotely.
Imagine One is currently seeking a wide range of candidates for “contingent” openings supporting future work on a Navy program. We are seeking Web Designers
to support development tasking. This work includes but is not limited to:
- Creating web graphics from scratch and/or in collaboration with users to meet their desired needs.
- Implementing graphics into a SharePoint environment and conform to Public Law 508 compliance.
- In addition to web graphics, they shall create custom Power Point templates, data sheets, slick sheets and advertisements.
- Designing in the adopted technology based on requirements gathered and provided by the Government lead.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience designing custom graphics for use in web applications and documents.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience creating and modifying Portable Document Format (PDF) files, such as forms and electronic newsletters.
- Minimum of three (3) years of specialized experience with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience integrating graphics into web sites using CSS and HTML5.
- Ability to create custom Power Point templates; ability to create flyers (data sheets, slick sheets, advertisements) and provide to the client in a .pdf format; ability to implement graphics into a SharePoint environment;
- Knowledge of 508 compliance to conform to this guidance;
- Artistic ability to produce graphical content with little to no guidance from the end user;
- Experience developing custom cascading style sheets (CSS);
- Ability to implement CSS into SharePoint and other web technologies;
- Ability to design user Interfaces for web pages to include forms and surveys;
- Ability to grab a RSS feed from an external source and format the text to display in a clean and functional manner on the client website.
- DoD 8570 IAT Level II Certification: GSEC; Security+; SSCP; or CCNA-Security.
- Bachelor’s Degree, desired
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary. Excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Master’s degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more!
Imagine One is a Woman/Employee-Owned Business!
- U.S. Citizenship is required
- Active DoD Secret Clearance is required
IMAGINE ONE is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer
*Imagine One “Contingent” offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and Imagine One is established; namely, award of contract to the Imagine One Team. Contingent requirements vary and may also include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).