Job Title: Contingent Acquisition Manager
Job Code: 7349485
Job Location: San Diego, CA
Imagine One is currently seeking an Acquisition Manager
to support future contract awards. Work will be performed in San Diego, CA. We invite you to apply to this job opportunity and consider a role on our team meeting the following requirements:
- Eight (8) or more years of experience in DoD ACAT 1 Acquisition Management
- Experience managing an Integrated Product Team
- Execution of DoDD 5000.01, DoDI 5000.02, SECNAVINST 5000.2 series governing acquisition programs in the DoD Components, and other acquisition management policies addressed in DoD 5000 series.
- Demonstrated experience in development of acquisition documents, to include Acquisition Strategies, Initial Capabilities Document, Requirements Definition Package, Capability Development Document, Information Systems - Capability Development Document, Capability Production Document, Acquisition Strategy, Acquisition Program Baseline, Program Management Plan, Acquisition Decision Memorandum, Affordability Estimate, Analysis of Alternatives, Cost Analysis and Requirements Description, and Integrated Master Schedule.
- Experience with DAMIR, RDAIS, DADMS and other Acquisition/Chief Information Officer Web Portals.
Bachelor’s Degree, DAWIA Level 3 PM equivalent.
U.S. Citizenship required. Candidate must have an ACTIVE SECRET
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary, excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Master’s degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more! Imagine One is an Employee Owned Company!
Imagine One is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Additionally, we abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
Imagine One “contingent” offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and Imagine One is established; namely, award of contract to the Imagine One Team. Contingent requirements vary and may also include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).