Job Title: Contingent Contract Manager
Job Code: 7349509
Job Location: San Diego, CA
Imagine One is currently seeking an Contract Manager
to support future contract awards. Work will be performed in San Diego, CA. We invite you to apply to this job opportunity and consider a role on our team meeting the following requirements:
- Eight (8) or more years of experience in DoD Contract Management
- Experience managing Integrated Product Team
- Demonstrated experience executing statutory and policy procurement-related requirements (FAR, DFARS, DoD 5000 series) in an ACAT I or II program.
- Experience developing contract strategies and documentation that incentivize industry performance; conduct market research; acquisition planning; cost and price analysis, solicitation and selection of sources; and perform all phases of contract administration.
- Experience developing contract documents, to include Request for Proposals, Statements of Work, Contract Data Requirements Lists (CDRL), Contract Line Item Numbers (CLIN), DD-254’s, Acquisition Plans, Source Selection Plans, Justifications & Approvals, Procurement Requests, Modification Requests, and Technical Direction Letters/Technical Instructions.
Bachelor’s Degree, DAWIA Level 3 CON equivalent.
U.S. Citizenship required. Candidate must have an ACTIVE SECRET
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary, excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Master’s degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more! Imagine One is an Employee Owned Company!
Imagine One is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Additionally, we abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
Imagine One “contingent” offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and Imagine One is established; namely, award of contract to the Imagine One Team. Contingent requirements vary and may also include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).