Job Title: International Banking Specialist
Job Code: 7535431
Job Location: San Diego, CA
This position supports the Multi-functional Information Distribution System (MIDS) Program Office (MPO) PMA/PMW-101.
The International Banking Specialist
will prepare program budgets and deposit schedules for foreign partner nations; populate and maintain Real Time Data in an online Financial Management System; prepare and present Financial Management Board (FMB) presentations to foreign partner nations; Prepare quarterly financial reports to foreign partner nations; prepare financial national briefings to foreign partner nations; and, work with international banks to process wire transfers between U.S. banks and international banks.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a DoD Program Office performing financial management duties, to include the above mentioned areas.
- Ability to manage approximately 10 bank accounts (In Euros and U.S. Dollars) for an international program office.
- Knowledge to track and analyze data, prepare financial reports for Production and ISSP Euro phase to ensure execution per contact.
- Experience performing international banking transactions between international banks and U.S. banks.
- Experience with populating and maintaining Euro funding requests, deposits, and Financial Management Boards, Modification Requests, Financial Accounting Datasheets, and Delivery Orders data for international partners.
- Experience collaborating with the International Finance Manager to ensure expenditures are properly posted per FMB instructions.
- Experience with providing input to the Web File Manager (WebFMs) database administrator on maintenance and enhancements for the program office financial database.
- Experience working with Contracting Officer to project a yearly deposit schedules per nations request/review.
- Experience with maintaining levy tracker by comparing vendor/country invoices and U.S. banking statements ensuring payment and delivery completions are accurate and timely.
- Experience in supporting contract administration and close-out of complex contracts, to include conducting audits of Delivery Orders and recommending close out for international banking accounts.
- Experience in managing financial correspondence to include drafting, routing and tracking letters for international banking.
- Experience preparing charts and financial Quarterly Reports.
Security Requirements: U.S. Citizenship required. Candidate must have an ACTIVE SECRET clearance.
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary, excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Master’s degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more! Imagine One is an Employee Owned Company!
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university
- Desired: Master’s degree in business, political science, or finance
- Desired: DAU Business-Financial Management (FM) DAWIA Level II Certification, Assignment: Budget / Program FM Analyst
Imagine One is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Additionally, we abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
*Imagine One “Contingent” offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and Imagine One is established; namely, award of contract to the Imagine One Team. Contingent requirements vary and may also include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).