Job Title: Contingent Operations Support Lead
Job Code: 7535785
Job Location: San Diego, CA
This position supports the Multi-functional Information Distribution System (MIDS) Program Office (MPO) PMA/PMW-101. The Operations Support Lead
will perform organizational management or related duties in a U.S. Navy Program Office.
- Minimum of seven (7) years’ experience in a U.S. Federal office performing organizational management or related duties
- Note: A Master’s degree may be substituted for four (4) years of experience
- Experience working in a U.S. Navy Program Office.
- Experience with processing concurrent tasks and working with other team members to accomplish large or complex tasks.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Experience in overseeing and coordinating daily activities of a program office.
- Experience managing and maintaining strategic engagement and leadership calendars.
- Experience in defense public release and foreign disclosure requirements and processes, and public relations and media management.
- Experience in organizational effectiveness optimization, including management of business process improvement initiatives; development of standard operating procedures (SOPs), policies, instructions and training; and Lean Six Sigma initiatives.
- Experience in DoD and Navy records management.
- Experience supervising the work of others in supporting roles, including assigning workload and monitoring performance.
- Experience in performing research and analysis on administrative issues.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university
- Desired: Master’s degree
- Desired: Business or Program Management certification(s)
U.S Citizenship is required. Candidate must have an ACTIVE SECRET
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary, excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Master’s degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more! Imagine One is an Employee Owned Company!
Imagine One is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Additionally, we abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
*Imagine One “Contingent” offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and Imagine One is established; namely, award of contract to the Imagine One Team. Contingent requirements vary and may also include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).