Job Title: Contingent Mid-Level and Senior Cost Analyst
Job Code: 7537000
Job Location: San Diego, CA
Imagine One Technology & Management, Ltd. is currently recruiting multiple Mid-Level and Senior Cost Analysts
supporting the Multifunctional Information Distribution System (MIDS) Program Office (MPO) PMA/PMW-101.
The Cost Analysts
will perform cost analysis duties, including: Developing or assisting in the development of Program Life Cycle Cost Estimates (PLCCEs); Preparing Life Cycle Analysis – Total Ownership Cost (TOC) analysis; preparing the cost portion to the Selected Acquisition Report (SAR); Developing the Cost Analysis Requirements Description (CARD); Developing and updating Acquisition Program Baseline (APB); and, Developing Should Cost / Will Cost Initiatives.
- For Senior Candidates:
- Minimum of seven (7) years’ experience in a DoD Program Office performing cost analysis duties, to include the abovementioned areas.
- Senior candidate experience should involve leading many of the abovementioned activities.
- For Mid-Level Candidates:
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a DoD Program Office performing cost analysis duties, to include the abovementioned areas.
- Mid-level candidates must also have experience: preparing program risk (uncertainty) and sensitivity analysis; and, preparing Average Unit Cost (AUC) of end items.
- Must possess superb verbal, written, and interpersonal skills appropriate to working in a multi-national program office as well as at all levels of the organization and at similar levels outside the organization.
- Must be proficient in MS Office applications.
- Experience performing Cost Drills and updates for AUC of end items.
- Experience supporting development of various acquisition documents (POM, DAES, etc.).
- Experience supporting creation and development of risks.
- Experience executing Cost Drills for Formal DoD reporting mechanisms.
- Experience in the review and evaluation of industry cost/price proposals and responding to cost issues/questions.
- Experience acting as Point of Contact (POC) for cost issues.
- Senior Candidates: Experience with developing numerous quick-term cost estimates.
Security Requirements: U.S. Citizenship required. Candidate must have an ACTIVE SECRET clearance
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary, excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Master’s degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more! Imagine One is an Employee Owned Company!
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university
- Desired: Master’s degree in business, political science, or finance
- Desired Certifications:
- For Senior Level: DAU Business-Cost Estimating DAWIA Level III Certification
- For Mid-Level: DAU Business-Cost Estimating DAWIA Level II Certification
Imagine One is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Additionally, we abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
*Imagine One “Contingent” offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and Imagine One is established; namely, award of contract to the Imagine One Team. Contingent requirements vary and may also include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).