Job Title: Contingent Senior Program Analyst - TacMobile
Job Code: 7751351
Job Location: San Diego, CA
Imagine One Technology & Management, Ltd., an employee owned company, is currently hiring a Senior Program Analyst - TacMobile
to support our PMW-750 Professional Support Services contract. Work will be performed in San Diego, CA. The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
Four (4) years’ experience in providing C4I program office support such as: preparing strategic plans and road maps; managing risk assessment programs; coordinating metrics management; and developing strategic program office documents and mitigation plans, as detailed below:
- Establish, maintain, modify, and update databases and spreadsheets to support program requirements.
- Document, develop, and maintain program briefings. Prepare and maintain paper and electronic presentation files. Develop and maintain strategic Program Office documents including Standard Operating Procedures, Issue Papers, Program Reviews, and Organizational Charts.
- Support PEO C4I goals and process improvement initiatives. Provide recommendations and initiatives for command improvements to reduce overall costs, including Business Case analyses, Cost Benefit Analyses and e- business solutions.
- Support establishment/ management, of cost, technical, and schedule baselines
- Prepare project plans/management analysis reports and guidance documents, including strategic plans and road maps, for internal and external comms.
- Support the development of a data strategy architecture and appropriate what-if scenarios to aid in analyzing potential solutions.
Experience on TacMobile program is required.
Bachelor of Science (BS) or Bachelor of Arts (BA) Degree
U.S. citizenship required. Candidate must have a current ACTIVE TOP SECRET / SCI
(within scope) clearance.
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary, excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Master’s degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more! Imagine One is a Woman/Employee-Owned Business!
Imagine One is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Additionally, we abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
Imagine One offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and Imagine One is established; namely, award of contract to the Imagine One Team. Contingent requirements vary and may also include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance)