Job Title: Contingent Senior Acquisition Analyst - TacMobile
Job Code: 7774817
Job Location: San Diego, CA
Imagine One Technology & Management, Ltd., an employee owned company, is currently hiring a Senior Acquisition Analyst - TacMobile
to support our PMW-750 Professional Support Services contract. Work will be performed in San Diego, CA. The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
Four (4) years’ experience in providing C4I program office support such as: requirements analysis; preparation, review, and configuration management of program schedule, acquisition, and milestone decision documentation; and procurement and production planning, as detailed below:
- Provide technical and project management support for developmental efforts utilizing information developed from analysis/studies from other comparable systems, technical data obtained from reviews/meetings, and analysis of user requirements.
- Provide technical and project management support related to Clinger-Cohen Act and Information Assurance. This includes participation in technical reviews, and analysis of capability processes and systems.
- Perform engineering analysis of hardware and software requirements and prepare technical information, such as test plans and interface design documents.
- Provide technical and project management support for the integration of C4I developmental products onto naval aviation platforms.
- In support of the System Development and Demonstration acquisition phase, develop and update Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System (JCIDS) and other applicable program documents such as Capabilities Description Documents (CDD), Capabilities Production Documents (CPD), and Integrated Support Plans (ISP)
- Identify USN engineering risks and ensure that they are adequately accounted for in the development of programs.
- Support the development of test strategies. This shall include supporting the development of Developmental Test (DT) and Operational Test and Evaluation (OT&E) strategies. Develop Test Evaluation and Master Plans (TEMP).
- Evaluate the program hardware and software architecture to ensure that the program is accreditable from an Information Assurance (IA) perspective and in accordance with the DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP/RMF) process. Make technical recommendations on approaches to improve security of the system. Provide the necessary IA documentation (e.g. System Security Authorization Agreement) for requested security enclaves.
- Support technical assessments of failed security controls and support mitigations and remediation efforts with SME support.
- Contractor personnel shall be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, and Project), Risk Exchange, and Primavera in a Microsoft Windows environment.
Experience on TacMobile program is preferred.
Bachelor of Science (BS) or Bachelor of Arts (BA) Degree
U.S. citizenship required. Candidate must have an ACTIVE TOP SECRET / SCI (within scope)
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary, excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Master’s degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more!
Imagine One is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Additionally, we abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
Imagine One offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and Imagine One is established; namely, award of contract to the Imagine One Team. Contingent requirements vary and may also include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance)