Job Title: Contingent Mid-Level Contracts Administrator - CTII
Job Code: 7780484
Job Location: San Diego, CA
Imagine One Technology & Management, Ltd., an employee owned company, is currently hiring a Mid-Level Contracts Admin - CTII
to support our PMW-750 Professional Support Services contract. Work will be performed in San Diego, CA. The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
Candidate must have experience in performing the following functions for a DoD Program Office:
The Contractor shall support planning for future procurements (for example, Industry Days and Acquisition Strategies) and shall provide support in preparing the documentation associated with a solicitation and Request for Proposal (RFP). This effort includes assisting the PMW in researching and drafting a variety of solicitation documents; providing consultation and recommendations; and coordinating across the PMW, contracts office, comptroller, and legal office to create the Request for Proposal (RFP) package.
Solicitation documentation may include the following documents:
- Specifications and standards
- Performance measures
- Request for Information (RFI)
- Synopsis and/or Sources Sought
- Justification and Authorization (J&A)
- Determinations and Findings (D&F)
- Source Selection Plan (SSP) and evaluation criteria
- Statement of Objectives (SOO)/Statement of Work (SOW)/Performance Work
- 39 N00024-16-R-3201
- Statement (PWS)
- Contract Data Requirements Lists (CDRLs)
- Security Classification Specification Form DD Form 254
- Small Business Coordination Record Form DD Form 2579
- Electronic Information Technology (EIT) 508
- Information Technology Procurement Request (ITPR)
- Section-B Contract Line Item (CLIN) and Fee Structures
This effort includes supporting the PMW Contracting Officer’s Representatives (COR) in day-to-day contract management activities such as:
• Maintain contract file (contract, modifications, funding actions).
• Track funding, expenditures, requirements, and options.
• Plan for and prepare contract MRs using Government systems such as ERP.
• Support the process for review, approval, and tracking of contract CDRLs.
• Support processing TLs, Task Orders, and Delivery Orders.
• Maintain, ship integration schedule, task order tracker, and ceiling obligation tracker for C4I Testing, Integration, and Installation (CTII) contract.
• Maintain records of invoices, deliverables, and other contract documents on SharePoint interlink tool.
• Provide user training as required on the NSERC and SE2 interlink tools.
• Support the CTII Procurement process from assisting the IPM/PLs in SOW development, PR creation, BFM coordination, documentation accuracy, BOM creation, BOM Deviation Requests, ROM review, document distribution etc.
• Support the PMO during PMRs and other meetings.
Bachelor of Science (BS) or Bachelor of Arts (BA) Degree
U.S. citizenship required. Candidate must have an ACTIVE TOP SECRET / SCI clearance (within scope)
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary, excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Master’s degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more!
Imagine One is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Additionally, we abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
Imagine One offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and Imagine One is established; namely, award of contract to the Imagine One Team. Contingent requirements vary and may also include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance)